Spirit 0.1 (MVP) is out!

nitelyEsteban Castro Borsani
  • 10 May '14

Spirit 0.1 is out. Since it is a minimal viable product, it lacks on many things like advance customization.
I decided to prioritize and implement as many features as I can, this is the result:

• Notifications: Receive an automatic notification everytime someone mentions your @name, quotes you or answers to your conversation.
  • Private Conversations: Create your own private conversations and invite as many users as you want to it.
  • Bookmarks: Spirit automatically registers which was the last comment you read on a conversation.
  • Archive: Spirit saves all edits made to your comments.
  • Drafts: Spirit automatically saves your unfinished comments so you can complete them later.
  • Responsive: Spirit is mobile-first, it's meant to work in the same way in any given device.
  • Basic moderation: move comments, close, open, pin topics, remove and flag comments.
  • Emojis
  • Try inserting a youtube link in its own line and it will be shown in the comment itself. Also works with vimeo, html5 video and audio, images.
  • Basic topic search.
  • Categories and subcategories.
  • Complete test suite, over 98% is cover!
This comment was deleted.
  • 17 May '14

For a version 0.1, that's a lot that's already being implemented. Now we just need to know what you have in store for the immediate future (a roadmap).

Btw, are you using Django's default themeing engine?

This comment was deleted.
  • 19 May '14

Ok, I just learned I should have created a second forum/branch for testings.

@finid

For a version 0.1, that's a lot that's already being implemented. Now we just need to know what you have in store for the immediate future (a roadmap).

I agree, I'll get it done by tomorrow.

Btw, are you using Django's default themeing engine?

I'm using Django's default everything

• 11 Jan '16

This topic has been closed.