Perfect timing

• 19 May '14

Hi,

I just stumbled upon this while doing another search for a django forums application that I can integrate into my site. And this looks really nice, great design and I like how easily you can put in videos and all that. Really nice!

I'm not sure I can use it out of the box, but even if I just learn from what you did here it will be very useful. :) I'm currently using django-allauth and am pretty much a newbie to Django (after 5 weeks of working with it). Any case, just letting you know how much I appreciate finding this.

nitelyEsteban Castro Borsani
  • 20 May '14

Hi!

I just stumbled upon this while doing another search for a django forums application that I can integrate into my site. And this looks really nice, great design and I like how easily you can put in videos and all that. Really nice!

I'm glad you like it . A clean design is one of the things I'm going for.

I'm not sure I can use it out of the box, but even if I just learn from what you did here it will be very useful. :)

I don't see why not. As long as you are running Django 1.6 and python 2.7... those are the only restrictions.

I'm currently using django-allauth.

You can replace the Spirit login system by your own, that's fine

...and am pretty much a newbie to Django (after 5 weeks of working with it).

Keep it up, Django is an awesome framework to work with. There is a bunch of people always willing to help newcomers, I'm one of them. You can create a private conversation or contact me through gtalk.

Any case, just letting you know how much I appreciate finding this.

Thanks, is really cool to find that there are people who like it and find it useful.