Forum per page

• 22 Apr '18

I am trying to build an app that needs to have a set of topics per page, basically users should be able to visit a page on the site and create and view topics for that page, is this something that is possible to do with spirit?

Thanks

• 22 Apr '18

test

nitelyEsteban Castro Borsani
  • 22 Apr '18

I guess you could make each page a category (or each category a page). So, you would create a OneToOne relationship in your page to a category, then load all topics for that category when visiting that page.

test

There's a category called "test posting" for that.

• 23 Apr '18

@nitely said:
I guess you could make each page a category (or each category a page). So, you would create a OneToOne relationship in your page to a category, then load all topics for that category when visiting that page.

Thanks, it's sounds like it wouldn't be so difficult to do that, of course it would lose the category functionality I guess.

nitelyEsteban Castro Borsani
  • 23 Apr '18

@dantium said:
Thanks, it's sounds like it wouldn't be so difficult to do that, of course it would lose the category functionality I guess.

You can still create subcategories. So your pages can still contain "categories", only that they would actually be subcategories. So, you would really be losing subcategories.