Image not showing after adding ST_HUEY_SCHEDULE

O
ojophilip
Ojo Philip Odeniyi

I noticed that I'd not been receiving email notification and so I decided to go through the documentation and it states that I needed to add ST_HUEY_SCHEDULE. After adding this, images on the site are no longer displaying. I'd tried to solve the issue but all to no avail.

My code is {'full_search_index_update': {'hour': '*/24', 'minute': '0'}, 'notify_immediately': {'minute': '0'}}

Here is the URL MedsJoin

Kindly help

nitely
Esteban C Borsani

There is no notify_immediately periodic task. There is a task for sending weekly notifications. The task for sending them immediately is not periodic, obviously. If you're suddenly no longer receiving emails, it's a lot more likely an issue with your email server (SMTP, or whatever, maybe you exceeded some quote, or the service is down?). You should check the logs, and check the task manager is running, though.

Tasks are not related to comment images in any way, nor they modify user comments.

I can see some images in your post, some are broken, but I cannot tell why.

O
ojophilip
Ojo Philip Odeniyi

@nitely said:
There is no notify_immediately periodic task. There is a task for sending weekly notifications. The task for sending them immediately is not periodic, obviously. If you're suddenly no longer receiving emails, it's a lot more likely an issue with your email server (SMTP, or whatever, maybe you exceeded some quote, or the service is down?). You should check the logs, and check the task manager is running, though.

So if there is no notify_immediately, what do you suggest that I include for those who choose to receive email notification immediately or should I leave it blank? Which is what I did before. Also, I have never received any email notification. I need help with this

Tasks are not related to comment images in any way, nor they modify user comments.

Oh! Ok

I can see some images in your post, some are broken, but I cannot tell why.

Thanks for reply